- Our interns do not sit on the bench but drive and move projects significantly from the first minute.
- You are part of our team of more than 370,000 employees worldwide who are dedicated to the most important challenges facing our society.
- What will the world of electrification, automation and digitization look like in 20 years? Let's find out! For example, by turning proven solutions upside down and looking for better solutions together in a team.
- We offer you the freedom to do this, and all the advantages of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us!
- Collaboration in projects in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food & beverage industry
- Extending knowledge about various industries combined with practical experience
- Insight into the product portfolio in connection with automation, digitization and industry 4.0
- Support of our expert teams in the project planning of automation solutions for the process industry
- Development or deepening of knowledge of the SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system
- Active participation in the day-to-day operations of the Global Engineering Center
- Study of electrical engineering and information technology, mechatronics, process engineering or a comparable course of studies with specialization in control engineering or automation engineering
- Safe handling of MS Office applications
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ideally first experience with SIMATIC PCS 7 (no prerequisite)
Job ID: 189510
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time