Job title: Service Owner APD SCS
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should be end2end responsible for the service in the role “Deputy Service Owner”
- You Should be Contact person for the SCM organization (business) on all technical as well as service related questions
- You have to establish efficient, consistent and standardized processes and information flows
- You should be Responsibility for quality assurance and documentation
- You have to be in moderation and coordination of the technical implementation of the IT service adjustments resulting from the customer requirements
- You should be responsible creation and tracking of a roadmap as well as release management
- You should be Responsible for Contract Management with the suppliers, Provider and SLA management towards the service delivery
- You Should be Responsible in the selection, control and quality assurance of the service providers used
- You have to Support in IT Cost Controlling (including budget / forecast planning)
- You have to ensuring the compliance of the managed IT applications Cybersecurity, ICFR, FDA, IT Group guidelines, audits etc
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Experience: 5 to 8 years of relevant experience. BE/B. Tech./MCA
· You should have deep technical expertise in SAP SRM and SAP MM, knowledge and experience with advanced proficiency
· You should have Strong knowledge of software architectures and development (both SAP and in the web environment)
· You should have Knowledge of IT service management (e.g. ITIL, Service Ownership Excellence Program)
· You should have Process knowledge in the area of Operational Procurement - advanced
· Negotiation, presentation and moderation technique, contract/provider management - advanced
· You should ensuring the regularity of the managed IT applications INTERNAL CONTROL OVER FINANCIAL REPORTING, Cybersecurity, FDA, IT Group guidelines, audits etc
· You should have Basic Knowledge of IT project management (e.g. PM@SOP IT)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 189542
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time