Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Sales Expert Field Hemostasis for Triveneto-Emilia Romagna and Marche regions - reporting directly to the Territory Manager You will be part of the Territory Sales Team functionally reporting to the Business Area with the commitment and responsibility to actively contribute in Hemostasis business targets achievement leveraging CRM culture and KPIs monitoring.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You contribute to the Business Area strategy achievement and the Market Share grow within the Territory
• You support and train Area Sales Professional and Business Partner
• You update and monitor CRM tools You are responsible for Product and solutions customers presentation
• You are responsible for Offers and tenders preparation
• You give technical support for litigation
• You monitor Market and competitors dynamics and evolution
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.it/
Your qualifications and experience:
• You have a degree in medical health science (Biotechnology, Biology or similar)
• You have at least 5 years of experience in In Vitro Diagnostic field
• You should be fluent in English
Your attributes and skills:
• You must have experience in Hemostasis field
• Basic middleware and IT knowledge
• You have a strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively handle the customers, you have aa customer’s oriented approach and you have developed a strong presentation skills
• You’re have a strong ability to work in team and you’re comfortable to work in a network organization
• You’ll be available to travel in the assigned Territory, and support other Territories in case of needs
• You preferably are based in Triveneto, Emilia Romagna or Marche.
• You are comfortable with the use of computer, for the most common Office applications and specific Company tools
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.