Siemens Industry is looking for a Solutions Engineer for our Heber Springs, AR factory. Our facility is involved in the design, development and manufacture of medium and high voltage disconnect / load break switches. The Solutions Engineer will have the opportunity to evaluate customer requirements, while providing quotation support and customer service to manufacturer representatives as well as end customers in the electric utility industry.
- Develops, designs and completes customer proposals in technical aspects
- Evaluate customer requirements
- Provide Quotation Support
- Customer Service Support
- Capable of making decisions and following projects through to completion
- Ability to work under stress and with commitment to deadlines.
- Interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and outside of Siemens.
- Accurate and timely completion of projects and/or reports.
- Adheres to defined processes.
- Ability to originate new procedures and approaches to problems within an established field.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS / BA degree
- 5+ years’ experience within Sales/Customer Service preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to work with people at all levels
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of SalesForce and SAP
Job ID: 189598
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.