Siemens Process Solutions is a trusted partner of choice for reliable, safe and environmentally-friendly solutions to our customers’ electrification, automation, safety and water management needs. We have decades of experience and expertise in markets and applications including minerals; onshore and offshore oil and gas; marine; fiber; water and wastewater treatment; and drive and automation. Join our team today!
Are you an ambitious professional looking for a challenging role for the next step in your career? Process Solutions BU has an exciting and dynamic position for someone who is looking for a fast-paced environment with a wide variety of responsibilities. This position will be responsible for supporting our Customer Services Business Segment as well as BU Performance Controlling. You will have the opportunity to impact our business growth as well as our planning and reporting integrity.
The Controller will work closely with the entire Customer Services team to provide transparent and all-encompassing controlling, ensuring that all financial aspects are considered in each business decision and that all financial processes are managed accurately. You will ensure that KPIs are controlled in a detailed and accurate manner and processes are optimized to suit business needs while ensuring compliance with required standards. In support of the BU Performance Controlling function, the Controller will be responsible to support the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes for the Business Unit.
- Administration of our Limits of Authority process for customer proposals
- Balance sheet and cost center analysis
- Order profitability analysis
- Financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Ad hoc support of financial requirements
- BS/BA in Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant finance experience
- Strong working knowledge of SAP (FI/CO and PS), Essbase and Hyperion
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strategic thinking, creative problem solving and ability to identify, develop, and drive operational improvements
- Ability to successfully work in team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to convert large volumes of data into actionable information
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Job ID: 189622
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.