"Are you ready to design and create the exciting Railway products for our Customers?"
We are currently looking for a Component Engineer who will be able to work independently doing various designs or parts
of the trains from the concept through to the detail design, procurement and manufacturing phases.
- Designing various aspects or parts of the trains, some of which may be complex.
- Working in design teams to establish and control interfaces, meet deadlines and assigned budgets, and deliver superior
- Work with Pro-Engineer 3D CAD software and related tools, workflows and engineering processes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in CAD design.
- 4+ years Experience in Production Planning
- 5-8 years of Rolling Stock Experience.
- Prior Rail Industry experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficiency in Pro-Engineer 3D CAD software
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Job ID: 189629
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.