Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of STEM? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Business? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your twelve month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in STEM.
Amongst the many things that you will do as part of this role are the following:
- Own and deliver a range of projects across the UK working with a number of different departments throughout the organisation.
- Work with our Services management team to support and deliver innovative projects to our customers.
- Preparation of technical reports and research.
- Participate in a Mobility wide business impact project presenting your findings to the Siemens Mobility management team.
Throughout the placement travel to site visits and customer meetings with overnight stays may be required.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Working towards a degree in STEM, Business or another related subject
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, will be necessary as you will be expected to liaise with other parts of the business and with customers
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to achieve objectives with strict deadlines and manage your own workload
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of STEM and Business. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time