What are my Responsibilities:
· Ensure all chargeable offers (T&M) booked and invoiced on time (OCC follow-up) intends for maintaining unbilled revenue and WIP accordingly
· Monitor invoicing of non-contractual services: Oncall, Trainings
· Financial impact on New Orders, Revenue and Gr Margin
· Ensure on time cost bookings all HQ fees including: SW, SRS, RSC fees (Invivo and Invitro)
· Provide booking instructions on time to clear GR/ IR
· Provide JV to accounting related to cost transfer related to sales document/ WBS
· Financial impact on Gross Profit
· Coordinate stock clearing in order to ensure transparency of inventory levels (especially with the Local Warehouse)
· Promote spot checks and support audit requirements
· Coordinate all related activities to ensure SLA with HQ and Service provider considering termination clauses
· Financial impact on Balance sheet and inventory provisions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
· Knowledge in MS Excel intermediate/advanced
· SAP knowledge is preferable
· Strong IT knowledge is preferable
· Strong communications skills
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 189646
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time