Looking for a challenge? We want you as a Technology Planning Engineer 工艺工程师（焊接）for Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou. (SEAL)
The manufacturing industry is facing its largest transformation process. And we want to ensure the industry’s success in the future. To do so, we need forward-thinkers who have an eye for the bigger picture; and clever minds looking for answers. Help us get the manufacturing industry ready for “Industry 4.0.”
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you think possible. (Responsibilities)
1. In the job, put Environment, Occupational Health and Safety as the top priority, and follow the requirement of SEAL safe production responsibility;
2. Responsible for developing and improving Special Technologies;
3. Responsible for planning and improving the component production to achieve higher productivity;
4. Responsible for the production planning (launch) of component used in new products (new project)
5. Responsible for creating and updating of related working instructions;
6. Responsible for assessing related quality influence from the related production technology side;
7. Responsible for creating and maintaining of production BOM, Rounting and work center in SAP system;
8. Responsible for productivity controlling and capacity analyzing on key production equipment for budgeting;
9. Responsible for all own departmental quality activities.
What you need to make real what matters: （Qualifications）
1. Bachelor degree or above, about 0-5 years’ working experience in a manufacturing field;
2. Have solid knowledge of metal, resistance welding, induction brazing, punching and moduling;
3. Have basic knowledge about process engineering, lean production, etc.;
4. Good command of auto CAD or other 3D drawing software;
5. Fluent written and oral English;
6. Good at communication;
7. High executive.
We are looking forward to get to know you. Get started! Apply Now!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 189660
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time