Digitization Transformation is the focus topic for Siemens Healthineers. With unique collaboration with partners, Siemens Healthineers will build digital healthcare ecosystem in China. An intelligent medical innovation center is established in Suzhou (Changshu), applying AI technology such as artificial intelligence and medical image analysis to conduct forward-looking research on intelligent medical care.
• Deliver solutions of data extraction, data integration and data management to support technology research and data analytics.
• Develop and maintain tools to support data collection, cleaning, de-identification and annotation.
• Optimize data processing protocols and systems for better efficiency and maintainability.
• Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of Siemens Healthineers’ data platform and big data services.
Profession & Experiences:
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing/ distributed computing, data fusion, and data visualization.
• Ability to design and implement efficient algorithms for crawling, indexing, searching and ranking documents.
• Proficient with the server side of programming in Python / Java / PHP / Ruby.
• Hands on experience in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
• Experience in a field encompassing Cloud Computing, Distributed Computing, Big Data Analytics, Data Mining is a plus.
Job ID: 189663
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time