SPA Strategic Procurement Engineer 西门子电力自动化 战略采购工程师（南京）
What are my responsibilities?
1. Preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations to contribute to the profitability of the company.
2. Pinpointing of procurement strategies to ensure the long-term, cost-effective supply of materials.
3. Implementing alternative procurement sources to minimize stock replacement times, inventory levers and costs.
4. Maintain contacts with interface partners to recognize developments (in market, demand, etc) and exert influence accordingly.
5. Monitoring the national and international market to bring new suppliers, product derivatives, and product innovations into purchasing portfolio.
6. Producing price forecasts and internal figures to supply basic data for corporate planning (costing data) and reporting.
7. Monitoring contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations /subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee suppliers.
8. Undertake supplier management to acquire the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain.
9. Participating in working groups to inform oneself and others about the product/supplier policy and to exert influence accordingly.
10. Assigned commodity localization.
Job ID: 189664
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time