Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
This position is limited to 12 months.
Then come and join our global team as Communication Manager (m/f/d) to drive forward integrated communication for products, technologies and clinical topics in the area of X-ray systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will coordinate integrated communication for selected products of the XP portfolio, collaborating closely with all relevant teams and departments
- You will advise the product marketing team within the strategic and operational communication framework
- Your tasks will include analyzing trends and competitors' communication activities, developing messages and texts in line with our value promises, defining KPIs for measuring success, and developing and implementing innovative communication tools
- You will assume project management responsibility for communication campaigns and activities with accountability for the budget and quality of the results
- Collaborating closely with the global Siemens Healthineers communication organization and the communication teams in the regions, you will be responsible for the targeted marketing and publication of your content in relevant channels in accordance with the corporate design guidelines
Your qualifications and experience:
- While studying for your degree in communication and/or economics or a comparable discipline, you gained a very good knowledge of communication as well as a good general understanding of marketing
- Ideally, you have additional sales and design knowledge
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of B2B communication and are adept at dealing with external agencies and service providers
- You have experience in complex, ideally international projects relating to brand and product communication, and are interested in current developments in the B2B communication environment
- You have a great flair for using Web 2.0 tools (such as social media and blogs) and for writing in the digital environment, and are confident in the use of online media
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in written and spoken English as a matter of course; German language skills would be advantageous
- You are able to express yourself well and are confident in drafting and editing texts in English
- "A day without passion for healthcare is a lost day:" You have a talent for organization and work to specified deadlines with a focus on results; you have creativity combined with strong communication skills, you enjoy working in teams and you are motivated and enthusiastic about your tasks
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 189707
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time