Manager – Risk
Siemens Financial Services is a global financial services provider and part of Siemens AG. SFS is present major global markets with assets under management in excess of 30 billion Euros.
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is an NBFC approved by RBI. It is wholly owned by SFS GmbH. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 22 major cities across India. We offer varied asset financing solutions – loans, leases, differed payment solutions to our customers in India. Key industry segments in our business include Manufacturing, Health care, Printing& Packaging, Infrastructure, Information Technology, Energy etc.
Change the future with us
- You will perform high quality and timely credit underwriting of new business transactions within delegated authority levels, understanding levels of risk and appropriate returns.
- You will prepare new business transactions for consideration by lending authority holders and/or SFS Investment Committee.
- You will Interact with commercial function to provide timely support to the sales and risk process in respect of documentation of complex transactions to meet SFS requirements and customer needs
- You will also ensure compliance of underwriting rules with all group risk policy and procedures
- You will liaise through structured meetings, with Sales and other members of the Risk Management team to ensure continuous improvement of business process.
- You will participate in customer meetings when needed to fully understand the risks and opportunities involved in a transaction.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- working with either in Bank or NBFC and 3+ years’ experience in credit risk underwritings.
- You have established track record in Risk assessment within asset finance and leasing industry, with emphasis on middle ticket business and bring sound knowledge of asset finance products, structures, pricing/time value of money and documentation.
- You have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of interpretation of financial statements for different types of legal entity, principles of lending and risk assessment and understand the P&L impact of quality underwriting decisions negotiation and conflict resolution.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore (Karnataka) but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 189739
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time