What part will you play?
- In your role you help to develop and maintain appropriate global policies, guidelines, manuals, tools and templates, in compliance with Siemens’ Regulatory and SFS’ global Risk framework, both for existing and new products (e.g. invoice finance).
- You lead Risk Management related projects and initiatives, involving headquarter functions and countries. You participate in strategic projects of the Business Unit (e.g. international vendor accounts) and make sure Risk Management aspects are reflected.
- You are responsible to increase usability, speed and efficiency of Risk Management processes in line with the Business Unit’s digital transformation strategy.
- You impact and represent a center of competence and thought leadership for global Risk Management within the Business Unit. In this role, you engage with experts from within and outside the organization. You contribute to the Risk Management function plan as well as to product and business unit risk strategies. This role includes preparation of memos and presentations for the Business Unit Chief Risk Officer, as well as communication with other senior management.
- You define training concepts for our global Risk and Asset Management community and hold trainings on selected topics
- This role provides the opportunity to lead cross functional, international projects with the focus areas mentioned above.
- University degree or comparable qualification in Business Administration, Finance or a similar field. At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the financial industries sector, ideally as an underwriter or credit analyst. Experience in project management is a plus
- Know-how of relevant legal and regulatory framework of financial services companies
- Self-determined style of working and initiative
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Intercultural sensitivity and passionate about working in international teams
- Experienced/versed in digital business transformation
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 189743
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time