Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Mentor Graphics (Siemens Software) is a worldwide technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA). The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design manufacturing challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds.
As a leader in our organization, you will be responsible for managing a development team while interacting with other internal and external stakeholders.
You will also be responsible to design, develop and own the quality assurance of the ongoing team projects. You will be required to demonstrate strong team leadership and team development skills to ensure high productivity, continuously enhance team proficiency and maintain high team morale and engagement
In This Role You Will:
· Lead decision-making and collaboration across multiple products and release against internal stakeholders to create transparency, establish direction and generate customer value.
· Bring your own hands on experience, programming as part of the team.
· Responsible for team performance, development and management of resources to grow stronger and more efficient teams. Oversee delivery of projects involving a variety of technologies and ensure solutions align with long-term objectives.
We Are Looking For:
· 3 years minimum of leadership experience.
· Strong background in C & C++ especially in infrastructure.
· Knowledge and experience at Agile software development.
· Detailed-oriented, well-organized, very good in multi-tasking, passion to share your knowledge, and demonstrate servant leadership approach.
· Team player, fast learner, highly motivated, creative and responsible with excellent interpersonal skills.
· High communication skills in English - Written & verbal.
We find this as advantage.
Background in the Electronics Industry and more precisely the PCB Manufacturing industry.
This position will report to the project engineering manager.
Valor is the PCB industry’s first true end-to end software solution, extending the Mentor offering from product design to the manufacturing shop floor. Valor software covers all phases of PCB manufacturing from new product introduction to assembly and test.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 189750
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time