Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager for Education Services (m/f/d) for Clinical Decision Support to become an expert in our AI clinical decision-making solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Headquarter Product Manager, you develop our global education strategy ensuring high quality education and training for both internal workforce and customers
- You work closely with our country organizations in implementing these strategies (handover training and beyond): Your tasks include the design of blended learning concepts that mix different training formats and delivering the technical and clinical content to our Education Architecture & Design team in order to ensure that our global organization is delivering the most effective efficient training and education
- Furthermore, you coordinate the required actions across our CS EDU team for our imaging decision-making solution (AI-Rad Companion) in order to define, communicate and monitor our global application training strategy, especially through leveraging synergies across our respective modality teams within Education Services
- In order to design new optimization and consulting offerings you will also master our teamplay digital solution for customer advocacy performance
- You will turn ‘application ability’ requirements into product development projects by offering expertise to the product development team for new software applications, and/or improvements to existing applications/ engines/ workflows
- You support marketing during the product introduction phase and the escalation process as an expert
- On request, you may also be tasked with congress demonstration support, and may deliver customer demonstrations in the Siemens Healthineers Experience Center, remotely, or at reference sites/customer sites/training center
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at clinical decision-making solutions
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed studies in the field of medicine, or natural/medical science/engineering up to Ph.D.
- Staying abreast of the latest research topics and state of the art medical imaging performance is fundamental to the job
- Ideally you have experience in project / product management or leading cross functional teams
Your attributes and skills:
- You like working in the international environment of a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences. This requires you to be business-fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
- You will coach and support customers as well as local Siemens Healthineers Application specialists throughout the change process. Having coaching ability and a passion for respective new training methodologies is therefore a must
- Exceptional communication skills, together with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills, round off your profile
- Willingness to travel (up to 15-20%) is also a request
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 189751
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time