Civil Bid Manager, who prepares competitive, innovative, high-quality and customer orientated proposals for SCPP, CCPP, CCPP-Extension and STPP for the specific Regions. Ensure high quality in cost calculation, risk evaluation/mitigation, offer description and thoroughly commented customer specification. Task includes customer negotiation and handover of project to order execution team after contract award.
- Responsible for complete construction cost calculation and risk evaluation.
- Involving of necessary experts
- Negotiation with customers, partners and subcontractors
- Actively utilizing tools (ACOM, PTT-PMA, NCT, etc.)
- Analysis of local market and development of strategy
- Selection of partner and supplier
- Understanding and commenting of customer specification
- Clarification and definition of scope
- Site staffing; availability, work permits and security
- Cost calculation
- Risk management and mitigation
- Scope, schedule, costs and risks for civil, erection and commissioning
- Reporting to EC management via alignment meetings and jour fixes as deputy of EC region head and reporting within regional hub to head of business unit.
- Delivery comprehensive proposal as agreed in time and budget
- Ensure construct ability for scope, time and local factors within budget
- Acting as deputy for EC region head
Other key skills.
- Intensive experience in various functions in power plant construction/commissioning/project management. Experience shall cover construction knowledge ideally in foreign countries.
- Civil Degree.
- Participation in project execution of different types of power plants in project/site team. Experience in Proposal beneficial.
- Team leader in project execution or equivalent site management experience.
- Intercultural sensitivity. Deployment to international construction site (for A and B projects).
Job ID: 189768
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time