Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: permanent/ full time only
Accelerate your career. Become a leader.
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens to achieve their goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program inside Siemens, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
The Cybersecurity team of the Cybersecurity and Applications Practice provides core assurance over the cybersecurity health of the company which includes IT and R&D infrastructures, product security, and cloud applications. We are on the lookout for people with a great skillset, an international mindset and new ideas who understand Siemens businesses and how Cybersecurity helps enable and increase market value. Are you one of them?
Apply now for the position of Senior Auditor (m/f/d) DIT Audit in Munich.
What part will you play?
• Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana and other IT-Systems) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products and business models
• Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
• Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
• Lead site visits in an international environment to ensure timely conclusion during fieldwork.
• Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and the overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics team
• Independently drive assurance objectives, including coaching auditors during fieldwork, conducting stakeholder interviews and performing technical evaluations
• Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures
• Lead meetings with clients to present the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements
• Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
• Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other functional areas offered in CF A
What you need to make real what matters.
• At least 5-6 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
• Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or Finance
• Relevant work experience in at least one of the following topics: IT Assurance, implementing digital use cases, implementing digitalization strategy, agile methods, state-of-the-art technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana)
• Experience in implementation of complex IT projects, preferably in a senior role
• Advanced knowledge of SAP system controls (e.g. authorization concept)
• Basic programming know-how (e.g. SQL, ABAP, R)
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future senior leadership roles
• Excellent communication skills to maximize audit results
• Proven record of career development
• Fluency in English and willing to travel internationally 70% - 80% of your time
Any questions left?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
The person handling this Job is Ms. Cosima Schulz von Siemens
Job ID: 189778
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time