Roles & responsibilities
1. Responsible for project management of Industrial automation and Industry 4.0 projects that will require management of project activities across all participating functional areas .
(OT, cyber sec IT - Iot Projects, Both Domestic as well as international)
2. Plan and supervise activities for mid-large size projects. (Volume - 1-10cr)
3. Project planning activities such as Statement of Work, Resources planning, Stakeholder Identification and management, Risk & Issues Management, internal external communication Management and periodic project status reviews & reporting (stakeholders)
4. Manage Risks and Issues, Project Milestone tracking w.r.t plan, Project Cost and EBIT tracking, Deliverable Planning, Coordinates Project Meetings.
5. Individual contributor.
Must haves :
1. Overall experience between 6-9 years with minimum 3 years of experience required in Industrial Automation / Industry 4.0 Project Management.
2. Candidate is preferred with Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or equivalent international certifications.
3. Multiple project handling exp
4. Preferred IT/OT/MES integration project exp.
5. BE/Btech - electrical. electronics, IT
Job ID: 189794
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time