Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Follow all safety rules and regulations as per Siemens Quality and EHS Policy.
- Direct team of technicians in the, repair, maintenance and inventory control of Specialized Tooling.
- Establish procedures for tools packaging and shipping/receiving as needed.
- Provide tooling knowledge and expertise to division management, product line management and suppliers to plan and accomplish assignment
- Review customer contract and assignment objectives, direct tool planning to satisfy those needs; interface with product line management, and suppliers to maintain project schedules.
- Prepare and forward accurate reports concerning conditions, actions taken or required, results obtained, maintenance, recommendations, repair problems related tooling.
- Keep area clean and organized at all times.
- Require the coordination and implementation of work schedules to meet project schedule with optimum utilization of human and physical resources
- Require strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to interface with division and customer management, and professional, technical and crafts personnel to achieve a group objective
- Perform other duties as necessary
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Science or Equivalent working experience.
- 10-15 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Requires the skill and knowledge of mechanical works, also ability to work individually and to take the lead when required.
- Understanding of the complexity of Siemens and operating processes.
- Ability to lead professionals and non-exempts through issues and challenges.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have detailed knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical tools.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 189806
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time