Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Receives written or verbal instruction from Tool Depot Supervisor.
- Inspect and test equipment for ISCOSA Mechanical , electrical and I&C tools and equipment's .
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical tools, ie., hytorc, impact wrenches etc.,
- To read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Keep area clean and organized at all times.
- Assist with tools packaging and shipping/receiving as needed.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations as per Siemens Quality and EHS Policy.Perform other duties as necessary
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 3-5 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Requires the skill and knowledge of mechanical works, also ability to work individually and to take the lead when required.
- Understanding of the complexity of multiple tool facilities and operating processes.
- Ability to work in a group and lead professionals and non-exempts through issues and challenges.
- Must be able to read and write English.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 189808
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time