- In your position as "Business Development & Strategy Manager (f/m/d)" you will support the Head of Business Development & Strategy in the development, design and implementation of the strategic goals and roadmaps for the Mobility Turnkey (SMO TK) unit.
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of market intelligence as well as the management of the market valuation process.
- You will also accompany the annual strategy process and coordinate selected strategic activities between the partner business units, the headquarters and the regions.
- You will carry out analyses of market and customer requirements, taking into account local particularities, and create market segmentations.
- You will also develop strategic business options (including the development of market entry strategies and positioning strategies), derive concrete measures and draw up implementation plans.
- You will also implement strategic development projects and implement growth and efficiency enhancement projects.
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering or business administration (Master), ideally with a double qualification (doctorate or MBA).
- You have several years of professional experience in the strategy or organizational development of a large company or in strategic management consulting.
- You have experience in the development, management and implementation of strategic projects, ideally in plant construction or large-scale projects, and are familiar with working in a global and cross-functional environment.
- You have strong analytical and structuring skills as well as entrepreneurial thinking and stakeholder management skills.
- You are assertive and are characterized by a high level of goal and result orientation as well as personal initiative.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 189820
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time