Job Title: Software Engineer - (C++, Linux, Digital Logic) -189864
Job Location: USA – MA – Waltham
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Mentor, a Siemens Business enables companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
We are looking for an experienced software development engineer to work in the Mentor Emulation Division (MED). You will be working in a team that provides visibility for every signal in the circuit designs under verification by extracting, manipulating, and modeling the data from emulator. Your work will be mostly in C++ on Linux. Occasionally you will write system level tests in Verilog/VHDL that use software simulation tools. This position will include interaction with other software teams as well as MED hardware teams in an international, multi-site, development environment. We are looking for candidates who share a passion for tackling complex problems and developing innovative solutions.
· BS, MS or PHD in Computer Engineering or related field.
· Expert knowledge developing and debugging in C/C++.
· Experience with algorithm and data structure design.
· Understanding of gate level digital logic design.
· Understanding of a Hardware Description Language (Verilog/VHDL).
· Experience with software testing methods.
· Excel both in a team-oriented development and working independently.
· Experience in use of a software simulation tool (Modelsim, etc.).
· Knowledge of scripting languages.
· Experience in software development tools (Git, gdb, etc.).
Job ID: 189864
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.