We are seeking a Test Engineering Manager to lead a team of engineers to support manufacturing testing strategy and equipment. The test engineering team is responsible for creating test process and equipment to produce high quality medical products with high-yield and efficient production process. This manager will interface with development teams, manufacturing engineering teams, and operation teams to ensure the solution meets the product and process design.
- Manage a multi-discipline to create solution for semiautomatic or automatic test equipment
- Analyze product design and work with product engineering teams to achieve DFT (Design-for-Test) target
- Work closely with NPI, electrical engineering, software engineering, and mechanical engineering to plan production releases
- Lead factory equipment and automation road map
- Create, maintain, and execute test coverage plan for multiple product lines
- Drive FMEA actives for process and product improvements to reduce failure risk
- Participate in change control boards to ensure equipment and product change alignment
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS in CS, CE, EE, ME, BME/BioE, or related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 8+ years relevant working experience or equivalent education.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated good critical thinking and problem solving skill capabilities
- Experience working with global teams and engineers in different sites and countries
- Experience with dFMEA, pFEMA, and DFx
- Knowledge in Python, C, or other programing language
- Ability to manage multi-discipline team
- Ability to assess risks and impacts of engineering changes
- Ability to react to changes in an environment where products have an extensive supply chain
- Ability to travel 10% to 15%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience working with supply chain, manufacturing, and new product introduction (NPI) teams is highly desired
- Work experience with medical device design is highly desired
- Engineering experience in Imaging Analysis is desired
- Knowledge in medical device regulations including ISO 13485 and CFR 820 is a highly desired
- Work experience with SAP and TFS is highly desired
- Six Sigma is a plus
· Project management or engineering experience in manufacturing or service environment is a plus
Job ID: 189893
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.