Manager - Process Training
We provide support in Project Services and Transformation, Digital Solutions and Delivery Management. We offer joint operations and digitalization services for Global Business Services and work closely alongside the entire Shared Services organization. We make optimal use of the possibilities of new technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM) and Robotics as enablers for efficient and effective implementations around the globe.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You are responsible for all aspects of the direct daily management of training. This includes assessing training needs, conducting/facilitating the required trainings, creating modules, assisting the line manager in any other activities as required
- You are also responsible for execution and management of special projects within the team.
- You will ensure that all the KPI's and SLA's are met as agreed with stakeholders for all business lines
- You will be conducting MRM's and one to one feedback sessions with the team and generally be responsible for their continuous learning and support with career development
- You will be responsible for publishing monthly dashboard for the team and present to stakeholders in MRM's.
- You will conduct best practice sessions within the team and will be working with stakeholders, both internal and external and managing all special projects received by the team from GBS centers and customers.
- You will be working with the global team for RPA to implement training concept and methodologies for the digital solutions team globally
- You will be responsible to evaluate trainer’s performance and enabling them by providing feedback, training and resources
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have minimum 10 Years of experience working as a Trainer
- You have a degree from reputed institutes, an excellent standout colleague and leader with proficiency in presentation & facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in presentation skills and facilitation skills with hands on MS office applications like Excel, work, PowerPoint with excellent written and verbal communication skills with Proficiency in eLearning tools and systems preferable
- You have hands on experience into Customer & Stake Holder Management and have managed Projects and be a part of general management and operational Jobs with flexibility of shift timings
- You are a great team leader with capabilities of handling team upto 10+ members.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 189905
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time