Looking for New opportunities in Mechanical Drives business of Siemens Ltd.? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Mechanical Drives for our Portfolio Companies!
Educational Qualification & Years of relevant experience required:
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical with 18 plus years of experience in managing Manufacturing projects including capex.
Purpose of the Role:
Manages - with responsibility for results - projects in the context of manufacturing.
What is the candidate expected to do in Siemens?
- Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. cost, time, functionality)
- Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer & professional stakeholder management.
- Ensures the right staffing and allocation of resources to various phases of Manufacturing projects and timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary
- Contributes to and reviews the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong conceptual knowledge of electrical / mechanical
- Preferably experience in operations & maintenance of electrical / mechanical systems
- Since this position calls for interacting with local vendors, the candidate should be well versed in Tamil language
Headline call to action
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon!
You will be performing this from Chennai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 189906
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time