What are your responsibilities?
- support Business Units to find out a real estate for offices, project depots and factories as well as its construction, decoration and maintenance with all safety requirements taken into consideration
- guide Business Units and ensure electronical products and software solutions delivered to China market are fully complied with China Cyber Security laws from the design phase
- work with Engineering department and make sure products and solutions delivered to China market are fully complied with China ROHS and REACH
- take the role as Security officer to assist Project Managers in analyzing the security level of a variety of global projects in Railway industry
- Other tasks assigned by superior
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- University Education with good EHS understanding and ability to convince others;
- More than 3 years’ experience in Engineering related fields;
- Basic knowledge of Chinese Railway industry;
- Good oral English to work with global colleagues;
- International experience in projects/processes regarding EHS topics of foreign countries and companies and satisfactory interactions with foreign partners.
- Good communication skills.
Job ID: 189914
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time