Siemens is looking for Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Project Manager for our Smart Infrastracture Division – Regional Services & Solutions portfolio located in Firenze.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging management activities within the Smart Infrastracture Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Project Manager for the management of Building Automation, Fire & Security and Building Performance Sustainability system technology installations.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Related to small projects define main guidelines, allocate project tasks, motivatiing and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provide performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and Siemens policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Capture, analyse and share lessons learned throughout the project. Ensure that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Siemens policies and contractual agreements. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Ensure the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in Computer, Electrical , Mechanical or Electronic Engineering.
- You have familiarity with Project Management and Automation Technology
- A previous internship experience will be considered as a plus
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical and management path and grow
What can we further offer?
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 189951
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time