- Market study, business strategy, measure to achieve the set sales target
- Sales and Business Development for Power System Simulation (PSS(R)) software's to Utilities, Industries and consultants.
- Presentations to customers, handling techno commercial offers, tenders, negotiations.
- Provide technical expertise into software procurement decision making process.
- Develop Philosophies and Specifications if required as per project.
- Follow up & acquire orders, ensure timely execution of orders as per customer requirements & achieve business goals
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- BE/M.Tech/MS Electrical Engineer.
- Experience of around 7-8 years
- Knowledge of power system studies like Steady state, Dynamic, Protection, Harmonic etc.
- Knowledge of various IEC and ANSI standards for power system studies
- Specific experience of power system analysis tools like PSS®SINCAL, PSS®E, ETAP and PSCAD
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 189963
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time