Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Project Management ? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Management? So do we. We believe our graduate programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Begin your graduate journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic graduate development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens.
- Join and get involved in project management, engineering, commercial, site project delivery, and tendering.
- Work alone and as part of a team on projects which support and drive our project delivery forward such as developing resources to help improve accessibility of the Project Management tools and processes
- Join ongoing projects at various stages of delivery, supporting our Project Managers to deliver project objectives
- Work on projects that renew and / or enhance the power infrastructure of our clients with full end-to-end project delivery that includes consultancy & modelling, equipment supply, installation, test & commissioning, and after sales support
- Take on various placements throughout our business to gain a broad view of the many disciplines our business relies on to achieve success including Product suppliers, Engineering, Major Programmes, etc.
- Work closely with the department leadership team in developing communications to the wider business and within the team
- Support our business planning framework, working with stakeholders to ensure clear visibility of upcoming projects
- Work closely with teams from other departments, coordinating their support on our various projects
- Organising the delivery of project kick-off workshops for team alignment
- Develop and deliver reporting to allow clear visibility of project status, success criteria and key performance indicators across our business
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Be a recent or new graduate with any degree, awarded at 2:1 or above.
- Degree can be in Project Management, Engineering, or relevant related subjects. Candidates will want to progress their career in Project Management
- Have some experience/work-experience/internship in a Project Management or related department, but it’s not essential
- Ability to work, communicate effectively and report at all levels within multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work, and ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgments
- Willingness to travel across the UK and occasionally abroad for project meetings and FAT attendance
- Are up for traveling as part of graduate rotational position. We want you to experience the different sites and areas of our business, so each placement may be in different UK locations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Visio).
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the graduate development programme www.siemens.co.uk/grads will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Project Management. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £28,000 per annum, plus an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 189977
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time