At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
This role can be located anywhere in the Central Zone
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Education Services Product Sales Executive (PSE) is responsible for advancing the business goals of the Customer Services Education organization through account penetration, profitable service growth, and a continuous focus on customer satisfaction. The Education Services PSE will be the primary partner to equipment sales, dealers, and service sales within his/her assigned territory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
• Must meet or exceed Education Services sales targets for both bookings and revenue, increasing sales of both Clinical and Technical Education.
• Focus on growth opportunities and strategic markets by developing plans to maximize revenues.
• Leverage Education Services sales channels, partnering with equipment and services sales teams to drive new education sales opportunities and support education mobilization efforts.
• Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities.
• Directly manage and close education sales opportunities within territory.
• Provide customer account relationship management by serving as the primary Education contact for Education Services within their respective territory.
• Develop strategic partnerships with influential customer accounts through regular customer contact and proper position of Education Services.
• Represent Education Services at customer meetings, providing presentations, services positioning, and consultative support for customized education plans as needed.
• Work with Education Services product management and marketing to gather market intelligence and execute commercialization of existing offerings.
Education and/or Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in either healthcare environment or healthcare sales role.
• Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Miller-Heimen, etc.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Experience working with or for large IDNs
• Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities
• Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders
• Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
Job ID: 189981
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.