If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
At our global Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, our Digital Buildings team is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Product Manager who will help us to shape the inception and further evolution of our ‘next generation Remote Service’ roadmap. By connecting our Building Technology Experts with our large installed base of systems worldwide, it will enable us to provide advanced digital services at high scale to our customers globally. You will be part of an international, cross-functional community who will be happy to introduce you to our dynamic, global environment. Join us and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Work with all stakeholders involved to elicit needs, support new business opportunities and models and define our ‘next generation Remote Service’ roadmap, including implementation jointly with R&D, Cyber Security and Operations colleagues in an agile delivery model
- Understand the relevance of main digital trends in Industrial IoT and IT/OT converged networks for our Building Technologies portfolio
- Act as leader for the role of Remote Connectivity and its use for current and next generation Building Technology software platforms and services
- Review, manage, and implement the roadmap and life cycle strategy of the current Remote Service Platform in conjunction with the ‘next generation Platform’ from launch, roll-out, market adoption, and migration in close collaboration with the regional digital service delivery colleagues worldwide
- Take ownership driving new topics from idea generation to first implementation and work with cross-regional teams in a complex, multi-sourced environment with many stakeholders
- Co-Own and act as the ambassador for our Remote Service strategy and vision when collecting requirements and presenting ideas to different stakeholders, such as internal and external developers, product managers and regional partners
- Coordinate and communicate product releases in collaboration with cross-functional teams
Your skills and experience
- Degree in computer science, engineering, telecommunications or related field. A combination of technical and business degree is desired
- 5+ years of experience in a product management related position, being responsible for the life cycle of IT platforms within the field of Service Delivery, ideally gained in an international technology environment
- Affinity for network communications, cloud and Industrial IoT and experienced in project management within a very dynamic field of technology
- Experienced working in cross regional teams in a complex, multi sourced environment with many stakeholders
- Customer orientation and an ability to think outside the box helps you to anticipate customers’ needs and future trends
- A winning personality able to collaborate effectively in a global organization with functional teams and with a natural talent to achieve consensus between all partners involved
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills in English. German would be a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 189988
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either