We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In this role you will check the availability, reliability and security and clarify deviations between the specification and offer description with the customer
- You will also be responsible for defining, agreeing and approving work packages
- You will plan and execute the project and adjust the project status and process. You will ensure compliance with the requirements and report to project controlling
- You will take over the technical parameterization and configuration of the devices and supervise the customer acceptance as well as the installation of the devices with our customers
- You will be responsible for the follow-up of projects, e.g. responding to customer requests during the warranty period, instigating corrections and coordinating the service
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of electrical engineering, power engineering or automation technology, alternatively you may also have successfully completed a degree at an engineering academy. You also have relevant experience in the automation of power generation and distribution systems
- You have in-depth knowledge of our portfolio, in particular the SIPROTEC and SICAM product families
- You already have experience in the application, installation and configuration of control systems for power transmission and distribution systems
- Your profile is rounded off by broad knowledge in the field of automation technology, general electrical engineering and low/medium and high voltage
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 190006
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time