Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
· You are responsible for stable and future oriented operations of our Identity Management Platform at Siemens
· You provide proactively service and platform improvements in the area of usability and technical capabilities as well as their cost positions
· You are also responsible for the Project and Customer consulting in the area Identity Management at Siemens
· Second & Third level support for the used Identity Management Platform based on Microsoft technologies
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
· You have a University Degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or similar) and relevant experience working in medium/large enterprise environment
· You have relevant work experience as an Operational Manager in the area of IT Infrastructure
· Advanced experience in .NET application Development.
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Internet Information Server, PowerShell technologies plus server operational skills on latest Windows server systems
· A background in Azure Active Directory and workflow-based solutions is preferred
· A cybersecurity understanding is desirable as well as assertiveness towards different stakeholder groups
· You have experience with collaborating in global virtual teams
· Engagement, motivation and decisiveness are not just words but your spirit to come to work
· International Communication skills to Customers, Providers and Management are beneficial
· Fluency in English and German completes your profile
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 190008
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time