Product Manager- Magnetic Resonance (MR)
The MRI product manager for the Installed Base Business is responsible for the sales, operations and marketing of both the refurbished systems and options and upgrade MR product lines.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop marketing promotions and programs, as well as drive sales and position our MR portfolio of products to help drive business surrounding our installed base.
The position reports directly to the Sr. Director Sales, Marketing and Operations within Siemens Healthineers.
- Budget responsibility for the Siemens Magnetic Resonance installed base product lines inclusive of refurbished systems and options and upgrades.
- Create targeted, measurable campaigns to drive business effectively through sales
- Development of supporting marketing collaterals, case studies, customer testimonials and presentations to help drive and support necessary business.
- Magnetic Resonance Business Line liaison and key supporter of their RS and Option and Upgrade business focus.
- Market Analysis of business to determine outcomes/projections of business quarterly
- Sales education via webcasts or live meeting plans on latest product releases or updates
- Quoting Design and Support inclusive of pricebook management
- Sales support daily through webcasts, training, customer calls and product support
- Global laison and champion to strategize product releases and marketing to sales.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas. Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments. Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Typically 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Job ID: 190016
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.