• Responsible for implementation EHS Management system in SI RSS-MA IN EHS -South Central Region.
• Drive EHS Culture to maintain Zero Harm through proactive measures.
• Implementation & monitoring of IMS (Integrated Management System) according to International Standards (ISO 14001 & ISO 45001).
• Identify potential risks & suggest mitigating measures.
• Implementation of EHS Policy, guidelines, procedures & compliance to legal requirements etc.
• Organize & conduct periodic EHS Review meetings with the Regional Heads, Operations Head, Project Managers, Site Incharges.
• Selection, evaluation & performance monitoring of Contractors working in Project Sites, including a system of penalties & incentives.
• Identify training needs, plan and organize training programme on EHS at different levels.
• Plan and conduct EHS assessment of all the project sites & assist the project management team to initiate corrective/preventive actions promptly.
• Identify near misses, unsafe acts & unsafe conditions and ensure corrective /preventive actions. Review & analyze UA/UC & follow up for compliance.
• Incident/Accident reporting and communication (escalation), investigation, analysis & recommendation of corrective & preventive actions.
• Periodic reviewing of Emergency preparedness plan & carrying out mock drills. Coordination with internal & external partners on EHS topic.
• Ensure compliance to statutory EHS related requirements.
• Co-ordinate with the Project Managers & other stakeholders for EHS implementation.
• Co-ordinate with SI RSS Regional Head & SI OpCo EHS Head, including Health Management on specific EHS tasks assigned.
Desired Qualification & Experience
• BE/ Dip. (Electrical / Mechanical),
• Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety,
• 8-10 Yrs of relevant experience.
• Certified Lead/ Internal Auditor of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
• Knowledge of Legal & applicable statutory requirements of EMS & Health & Safety.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers