Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service-to-Market (S2M) Product Line Manager (PLM) for Electrical Services (SI ES)
Specific Requirements: The PLM will be responsible for utilizing the S2M approach to launch productized services & solutions to the sales channels and business development teams for order growth and market penetration of Siemens electrical service business into key vertical markets.
This role will strategically assess the market potential for other vetted service concepts, facilitate the development of appropriate justifications (technical/financial) and then drive this systematically through the S2M process.
Location: Flexible dependent of experience.
• Drive the coordination of S2M process for all productized services/solutions along with working closely with other teams within ES to manage the schedule/timelines for releases of the productized service/solutions to ensure all required materials are available at time of release.
• Collaborate and communicate with Siemens Regional Business Development Managers, Siemens sales organizations on training and knowledge transfer to increase opportunity pipeline by initiative and eventual order intake.
• Management of S2M roll-out activities with special emphasis on CRM KPIs reported on a monthly basis for tracking of the progress on these initiatives.
• Analysis of Siemens installed base data to support product development and target account planning activities for the S2M process.
Qualifications & Expectations:
• A minimum of 10 years business experience with responsibilities for product line management, sales, business development, data analytics in electrical industry.
• Technical knowledge and basic competency of products/systems in the electrical transmission and distribution market is a plus.
• Proven track record of ability for process management within a complex matrix organization to accomplish the goals and meets order targets.
• Demonstrate experience with working through/ with diverse sales channels - direct, indirect, and diverse sales processes.
• Prior product knowledge, proposal management, contract administration, and or marketing experience or combination is a plus.
• Demonstrated financial acumen with P&L’s for the operations and project accounting/controlling.
• Demonstrated negotiating skills, conflict management skills, sense of accountability, and have the ability to work though others required. Possess persuasive presentation and effective communication skills--both verbal and written--across cultures required.
• Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time domestically may be required.
• Experience pulling teams together to formulate winning bids
• Knowledge of potential partners
• Understanding of business, competitive landscape, legal/regulatory environment, needs/challenges of customers
• Ability to adapt strategy to meet customer needs
• Strong analytic skills with tools (Excel, Access Databases, Power Point, Salesforce.com, etc.) as well as good communications skills (both verbal and written).
• BS degree with a minimum of 10 year experience in the industry is required.
Job ID: 190088
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.