Seeking a senior level direct manager to lead, manage and develop a team of sales professionals focused on driving new construction, life cycle and value based services such as access control, networked video, analytics, security as a service and proven outcomes service within the local metropolitan market. This position reports to the Branch General Manager.
- A Manager incentive plan is offered in addition to a market competitive salary.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, and generous Paid Time Off, all of which start from Day One of employment
- Managers use a Quick ramp-up time training with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program for all sales hires: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time
- To embrace and lead an ownership culture which embodies accountability, empowerment, teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to develop and drive security related projects which focus on reducing a customer’s utility spend while financially tailoring the solution to fit within their capital / operating budget requirements.
- With a strong knowledge in strategic sales be able to develop and lead a team of sales professionals to be strategic, innovative thinkers developing Fire Safety and life cycle service solutions for our customers.
- Possess the ability to coach a sales team on how to create customer need and drive business closed within a new and existing customer base.
- Collaborate with other Siemens sales groups such as construction sales, automation, energy, IOT and fire alarm and sprinkler to expand Siemens position.
- Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as maintain senior-level relationships with existing owner / end user customers.
- Be actively involved in meetings, presentations and entertainment events with customers.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to drive market awareness and growth to meet business objectives.
- Actively seek out and leverage resources (tools, best practices, subject matter experts) within the company to drive innovation and new offerings.Key performance metrics include growth of: service contract base, service / migration and energy related projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on engineering, management or IT preferred, although a combination of education and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Technical proficiency in IT, building technologies, demand side energy management and other related components
- Successful history of managing and developing a sales team.
Job ID: 190100
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.