Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You will be responsible for Sourcing, Negotiations & Procurement of commodities which include Sheet Metal, Stamped components, Laser cut components, Epoxy based, Components, Transformers, Machined components, Electrical Bought out components.
- You must execute Strategic Purchase topics- Procurement activities at individual BU to ensure procurement of items of right quality, quantity at high-competitive price levels aligned to long term plans within the framework of company guidelines and directives given by Group Leader.
- Support the implementation of specific strategies like cost reduction, capacity augmentation etc. in line with the planned objectives and goals of individual BU to achieve business targets.
- Material cost Reduction and Control- Identification and expediting cost reduction measures.
- Supplier strategy, Bottom up costing, Negotiation Vendor Management - To re-evaluate existing vendors & develop alternate sources.
- Cost optimization & New Vendor Development and establishing & managing Rate/Frame contracts with the vendors as per the guidelines.
- Monitor supplier performance & ensuring on time delivery.
- Effective use of E- Sourcing , Pooling of commodity Managing the function as per local and SAG guideline
- You must do a cost negotiation/finalization/QES/Frame Agreements/costing release, make or Buy decision, localization of parts /sub assemblies.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
We are looking for a Bachelor in Electrical / Mechanical Engineer with consistent record of 5 to 10 years of experience in procurement where you will have a chance to make a difference in the business. This job is based out of Goa.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time