Process Expert - SCM Services
How do you shape the future through Finance & Accounting? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Global Services. We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will participate in the automation functions of MIS services associated with P2P
- You have great Negotiation Skills, Vendor Development Knowledge with Planning & Coordination with SCM Commodity.
- you have knowledge in SAP & OneSRM environment and commercial Knowledge’s, Taxes etc and should understand rate contract.
- You have minimum technical knowledge on Product, Raw material , In- Direct Service Material etc. by understanding requirements and liaison with external vendors for receiving quotations and other details such as delivery schedules & payment terms and prepare comparison sheet.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You bring strong 2-4 + years knowledge and working experience with Procure to pay processes.
- You have great ability to work on MS-Access and proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Power point, Access.
- You have excellent Verbal, analytical and written Communication skills and can manage projects within given timelines with strong understanding of procure to pay.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190130
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time