Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
- The job role primarily involves the pre tendering activities and submission of tender documents.
- Finalizing the contract documentation like Financial Forms etc. and ensuring that all bid documentation is complete.
- Reviewing and evaluating the customer terms and arranging for relevant internal approvals based on the Limits of Authority (LoA) and , business risk class, Credit Admin process. Ensuring that all the process related compliances are met with respect to offer compilation.
- Well versed with PM tools like LoA tool and PM processes like LoA approvals and documentation in regard to this.
- Support during tender / offer stage in LoA, CF, EMD etc. along with coordination with corporate departments.
- Ensuring that all the risks/opportunities are identified and included as part of calculations along with mitigation measures and action plans.
- Knowledge about SAP & MS Office,
- Excellent communication skills
- Taking inputs from corporate departments and including the same in the offer calculations and ensuring that a comprehensive bid preparation is achieved.
- Creating a repository and mapping of similar bids in terms of conditions, specifications to create a future reference for similar projects.
- Reviewing contract requirements from an execution perspective and supporting the project managers in claim and change order management.
- Effectively collaborating with stakeholders including customers, project managers and the management team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- An experience as Commercial Project Manager/ Bid Manager of 3- 5 Years is required.
- Masters in Finance (MBA) / Chartered Accountant (CA/ICWA/CS) is preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190133
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time