We are looking for skilled System Engineer to join our team in Bratislava and participate on the project within the healthcare sector. More info here: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it/imaging-acquisition-solutions/syngo-virtual-cockpit . ‘syngo Virtual Cockpit’ is the software solution for remote scanning assistance for all Siemens scanners, along with online live collaboration among scanners technicians, technologists and physicians.
You will primarily be responsible for system engineering, infrastructure engineering and continuous integration. In this role you will also actively support product development activities but you will also help to operate (installation, updates, trouble shooting) our product for our collaboration partners over the world (support is planned mainly remotely, occasionally onsite).
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure that in-house product testing, product staging and continuous integration/delivery infrastructures are properly designed and are operating smoothly.
Additionally, in your secondary role, you will be able to help cross-functional SCRUM team with the software engineering tasks that team needs to handle.
As the technical person that will be in touch with our collaboration partners, you will be bringing first-hand information back to the SCRUM team in order to make our product better. This job will require occasional traveling to Germany and/or to the customer collaboration sites.
What do we offer?
· State-of-the-art applications, technology and methodologies
· Agile environment
· Credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn and have fun.
What do we expect?
· Broad knowledge of software, systems and enterprise architecture, SW and HW engineering and communications protocols
· Windows Server and Linux administration
· Scripting languages
· Comprehensive know-how in IP networks, network security technologies (firewall, security gateways), remote access (VPN, IPSec, SSL)
· LAN/WAN administration
· PKI infrastructure
· Monitoring systems
· CI/CD, build/release pipelines with TFS
· Virtualization (wmware, citrix)
· Physical server/desktop administration
· Knowledge of object-oriented programming
· Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WPF (main actual technologies in use)
· English - advanced
· Knowledge of German language is the advantage
Personality requirements and skills:
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
· To do the things to the end
· Open for the changes
· Willing to continuously learn
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good interpersonal and communications skills
· Having sense of humor
Salary starting from 2200 € brutto/month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 190135
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time