If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility GmbH is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In addition, you will create the decision basis for Make or Buy decisions, prepare milestones and drive them according to the PLM process and prepare the decision for a new service product.
- You will support sales in the pre-sales phase and in customer tenders for new Spare Service products.
- From this, you develop a product strategy, a CS Spares Roadmap and a business plan for the responsible service products, including regular review and adjustment.
- You systematically evaluate and prioritize the requirements with regard to functional, technical and economic aspects, added value for the customer, business potential and the strategic orientation of the Customer Services (CS) Spares business portfolio.
- You collect requirements from different stakeholders such as customers, market, regional sales, system unit, digital services, manager of service.
- You will continuously follow current technological trends and observe the market, customers and competition.
- In this function, you will develop and design new Spare Part Services service products in an interactive global exchange of best practices with the regions.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are fluent in German and English and are willing to travel (20%) for your task in an international environment.
- You have professional experience in working in international project teams and intercultural experience.
- You have a good knowledge of business administration and risk management in an operational environment.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, entrepreneurial and economic thinking and acting with an understanding of the different priorities of functional areas/groups.
- Knowledge of the mobility market, competitors and customers is an advantage.
- You have many years of professional experience in product management in the service and spare parts business including the development and conception of new service products and further experience in sales, service, purchasing or project management.
- You have completed a Master's degree in business administration, information science or engineering.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Peter Wiebories.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 190146
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time