Shape the future of a growing business.
Do you want to be part of a unique and exciting project to drive the rapid expansion in a growing market?
The Siemens Gas & Power Business is built on a long history of expertise, that takes the pedigree and technology and marries it with the global reach and brand strength of Siemens.
We are seeking a Client Manager for our Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas who will have the strategic vision and the leadership to drive this growth for this Service Business, in which to build trustful customer relationships.
The sales environment is very dynamic, handling multiple opportunities across many territories. A consultative sales approach is required and is a key part of the role, working with various partners including global centers of competence and industry Giants. The Client Manager will join an agile, creative and highly engaged leadership team with high degree of ambitious autonomy.
Change the future with us.
- Be the front face for Siemens and develop strong relationships with clients, identify business opportunities, enhance market transparency and increase customer satisfaction.
- Raise awareness of Siemens Service by collaborating with Siemens partners across the world
- Establish, maintain and improve on customer contacts, gather and communicate market intelligence through effective customer relations and communication.
- Develop and implement winning sales strategies, have a self-motivated drive to enhance customer satisfaction and to achieve defined sales targets.
- Be the account manager for several customers to understand decision makers at all levels of the customers’ organization.
- Manage sales activities between customers, various Siemens factories (Product Competence Centers), regional hub and local project management, logistics and supply chain teams
- Forecast sales opportunities and revenues accurately using CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- Support digital solutions applicable to rotating equipment.
- Be responsible for mobilizing field service engineers to Customer site on ad-hoc or emergency basis and for small minor work scopes when required.
- work in line with the Company’s compliance and business conduct guidelines
What you need to make real what matters.
- 5 or more years of relevant sales experience in servicing rotating equipment (gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, compressors), preferably in the oil and gas market
- Have a university degree in an engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical engineering
- Be strong in English written and oral language to communicate effectively within Siemens organization Arabic speaking would be preferable. German speaking would be a plus but not essential.
- Possess good negotiation skills with the ability to manage internal and external stake holders positively
- Have sharp analytical skills to review cost estimates and have positive discussions with commercial and proposal teams. Knowledge of profit and loss accounts is a plus
- Be a strategic think tank and an expert in value-add selling
- Have excellent time management skills and be an out of the box thinker with a creative approach to problem solving
- Be open to work with people from different cultural backgrounds and as a team player.
For the right candidate we would consider a location in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, UAE near our Middle Eastern HQ.
This positions functionally reports to the Sales Director for GP SDO
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Job ID: 190149
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time