Mission: Achieve the SFLL sales target in the specified field in the area, establish and maintain a good customer relationship
- Follow with company sales strategy to provide support for end customers to achieve new booking and sales target.
- Maintain/handle vendor and customer relationships by providing excellent services.
- Collect and verify credit approval documentation from customer side to ensure completeness and quality
- Review and update the pipeline/backlog regularly to ensure business continuity.
- Work together with Business Development team to follow vendor business module.
- Work together with other functions, e.g. Sales, Risk Management, Operations, Compliance and Marketing to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Identify and take actions to prevent risk at transaction level.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
- Bachelor or above.
- 3 years professional experience in leasing/financing business in sales or business development function or 5 years experience in sales function in Industry field, general equipment preferred
- Experience in interfacing with multi-functions.
Job ID: 190167
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time