The mission of the role is to act as an authority and support the Project Manager as partner by planning, supervising, ensuring and reporting of appropriate activities with regards to failure prevention and effective proceedings (pro-active and re-active). You have a motivation for continuous improvement over all PM@Siemens project phases, e.g. by communicating lessons learned from other projects to his/her team as well as detailing own lessons learned for other projects and process improvement. Of particular importance is the authority to intervene at any stage in the project, in case of non-conformance in proceedings and project results. You will act as member of the core project team and reports directly to Quality Manager of the project-related Business Unit (BU) or BU Segment.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You must define and implement a QM system for on-site application in accordance to the QM system applied by the significant support project management in planning and securing breakthrough results. (c)
- Prepare & conduct MRM for the BS and / or assist BU QM for BU MRM cooperate with other functions e.g. environmental protection, health and safety at work.
- Establish and monitor quality plan according to defined / specified standards, define quality targets based project critical factors and define methods/tools based on HQ standards.
- Report quality status, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis to Project Management (PM), BU and/or regional QM and other defined parties, jointly with the PM team, based on determined critical metrics, key figures and specified characteristics. Communicate quality targets to all people affected or involved. Raise project-endangering situations as set forth in the mission of the function and if meaningful, to the head
- Establish and ensure processes to analyze and monitor fulfillment of contractual and committed requirements' management of professional feedback to and from the customer, handle complaints.
- Ensure execution of quality plan and quality gate process through active involvement in readiness checks and participation in quality gate meetings.
- Plan, initiate and coordinate continuous improvement actions for all phases of the project. Ensure good practice sharing and feedback of experience e.g. through continuous improvement workshops (esp. Lessons learned) and project assessments.
- Plan and conduct project audits, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings. Ensure implementation of (improvement) measures.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
You are a Bachelor in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics Engineering with proven track record and experience of 8 to 10 years in Quality Management which includes 4 to 5 years of experience in Project Management and another 4 years in handling medium to large projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190184
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time