• Responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and circuit bring-up.
• Prepare design documents, BOM and other technical documents in accordance with company procedures.
• Generation of HW test programs.
• Prepare and participate in design reviews.
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system.
• Collaborate effectively across disciplines.
• Provide production/ post production support.
• Good knowledge and design experience in Analog electronics, Digital interfaces, Microcontrollers and Power supplies.
• Well versed in schematic entry tools like OrCAD and be able to assist PCB design engineer in component placement, routing guidelines etc.
• Working knowledge of design for industrial applications including EMI/EMC and environmental specifications and their testing.
• Proficient in board testing and debugging.
• Proven experience and knowledge in compilation of PCB design documents and construction documents (circuit diagram, layout design, documentation, 3D models, drawings).
• Working knowledge of Risk management, Configuration management and Project management.
• Know-how substation automation technology / high voltage engineering.
• Know-how electrical power system protection.
• Know-how applications of power system management.
• BE / ME in Electronics & Comm/ Electrical
• Should have minimum 2-5 years of experience in electronic hardware development ( Digital & analog circuits)
• Experience in Protection / Sub-Station Automation Industry is preferred