Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- As a commissioning engineer, you will carry out and coordinate the assembly and commissioning activities for our charging infrastructure (electric buses and trucks) on a global basis, and you will train assembly and commissioning teams on site (internal Siemens national companies and external partners).
- You carry out acceptance tests of installations before customer handover (on-shore)
- You will carry out operational and fault diagnosis on hardware and software, including systematic testing and analysis of loading processes (on-& offshore).
- As part of supplier acceptance, you carry out "super vision" and "pre commissioning" checks (component installation, cabling, functional tests, etc.).
- Measuring signals or signal quality as well as power cables is a further component of your area of responsibility.
- You will also be responsible for conversion, maintenance and repairs of electrical and mechanical systems in this function.
- As an expert for charging infrastructure you are the contact person for the service units in the regions and solve complex technical challenges on 3rd level.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (energy electronics, specialized in operating technology/plant engineering) and a qualification as an electrical specialist.
- During your first professional experience you have already worked in service and have already planned and carried out assignments.
- You know the functions and the design of frequency inverters and are familiar with the use of oscilloscopes and picoscopes.
- If you are familiar with software applications for remote analysis of electrical systems, this would be an advantage, as would experience in SAP ERP and Teamcenter PLM.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written, other languages are an advantage.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and can be deployed internationally at short notice, as your position requires travel at home and abroad worldwide (> 50%) as well as on-call service
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #Join #Peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 190229
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time