Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an HVAC Controls Technician – Field Service Specialist I in Auburndale, MA.
HVAC Technician will be responsible for performing Field Service Agreement assignments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of installed HVAC Controls and Building Automation Systems.
• Handles HVAC Controls emergency service calls as directed during the day and after hours.
• Responds to customer service calls (emergency, on-site, or on-line), checks indicated points of trouble, analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and tests systems components.
• Diagnoses trouble or defect and determines corrective action and repairs system.
• Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on automation system and components according to Service Agreement contracts.
• Tests and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system operation.
• Identifies additional chargeable opportunities including time & material work, system upgrades and service contact expansion.
• Prices, proposes and proceeds with new work as per issued guidelines.
• Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and components following issued tasking, maintenance, troubleshooting and installation instructions.
• Performs system checkout and assists in automation systems startups for service installed jobs.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency
• Previous HVAC Technician service experience (on-the-job or technical certification in HVAC) or technical/on-the-job mechanical training along with computer skills
• Knowledge of Building Automation Systems HVAC Controls preferred
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? We offer:
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate.
Job ID: 190241
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.