Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Senior IT Engineer – Infrastructure is technically responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of IT Servers, Operating System, Networks and peripheral equipment, as well as acting as the project member. The person will be interacting with stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Hardware and Application implementation.
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technical member in the team, you will play a key role in design, prototyping, development, testing and implementation, of IT Servers, Operating System, Networks and peripheral equipment
- Involvement in Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including Sizing and optimizing
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- Liaison between requirement gathering team, technical team and operations (for operational handover)
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- Experience in implementation of infrastructure / data center containing IT Servers, Operating System, Networks and peripheral equipment - Must be at expert level.
- Must be very strong in Server – Client application architecture, DB concepts.
- Strong knowledge base in Switching, Routing protocols
- Strong knowledge in Multiple layers of Network nodes
- Experience in technology base Web server, portals, interfaces with Host systems
- Proven working experience in project, modules, retrofits, Automation domain.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software implementation and web/ application technologies, version management
- The position is a client facing role, Associate must be able to communicate clearly with customer and with the team.
- Oral and written
communications skills must be excellent, in English
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelors / Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering or similar degree, with 5 to 8 years of experience
· Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically
· Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 190246
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time